Better communications, smarter workflows, and getting more done. AirAsia is using Workplace to revolutionize the way that people work together.
AirAsia has put together some impressive numbers. 22,000 employees (the ‘AirAsia Allstars’) from 60 different nationalities. Operations in 6 countries. And a fleet that comprises 9 different airline affiliates operating 1,300 flights every day.
“Workplace is changing the way we work and helping us connect people better”
So as an organization moving fast and growing even faster, the AirAsia team was looking for a platform that would help join people together and make their workflow more effective than ever before.
They chose Workplace. Take a look at our latest video to find out why.
Using Workplace is enabling a better global conversation
Better communications, smarter workflows, and getting more done. How AirAsia is using Workplace to revolutionize the way people work together.
Posted by Workplace by Facebook on Thursday, 8 March 2018
“Workplace has been a revolution at AirAsia. It’s changed the way our pilots operate.”
What’s in the video?
- How Workplace is now a critical tool used to joins employees together from apron to terminal, and at airports across Asia Pacific, including Australia and the United States
- Why Workplace is helping ensure that every member of the team receives the most important internal communications messages every time
- Examples of how translations are enabling people from 60 different countries exchange ideas and work more closely than ever before
- How using live video is connecting pilots, helping create a stronger and more focused community, and improving performance
- Why using Workplace is beginning to challenge internal email use